Machining Workshop… comprehensive, modern and capable
A comprehensive range of modern large capacity CNC lathes, mills and borers, in addition to a variety of conventional manual lathes, mills and borers, cylindrical, surface and internal grinders and associated technology is available. These are used to manufacture new components - from unique ‘one-offs’ to large batch runs - in a broad range of sizes, weights and geometries.
All processes are optimised within our Lean 5S management system.
- CNC lathes up to 650 diameters x 3000 mm between centres
- Conventional centre lathes to 1600 diameter x 5000 mm between centres
- Horizontal machining centres including CNC Horizontal Boring & Facing to 4000 x 2300 x 2300 mm
- CNC milling machines to 3000 x 900 x 900 mm
- Vertical borers to 3000mm diameter x 2500mm
- Cylindrical grinders to 600 diameter x 5000 mm between centres
- Surface grinders to 1200x 600 mm
- Internal and Planetary grinders
- Fully accredited quality-controlled workshop
- High capacity workshop and equipment
- Fully-managed process control
- Highest quality control across multiple processes
- Modern equipment
- Trained operators and tradespeople
- On-time delivery
Grinding & Superfinishing
Using semi-automated and manual equipment in conjunction with precision ceramic and diamond abrasives, we can finish any coating or component materials to the highest specifications, including mirror finishes.
Typical applications processed include hydraulic rods and material processing rolls.