ISO 9001: 2015 – Quality Assurance … the most optimising standard
Our commitment to quality allows us to meet customer and regulatory requirements while facilitating continual process improvement. It boosts productivity, reduces defects and provides more efficient services. Everyone in the value chain benefits from our focus on quality through:
- Continuous Improvement – continually ptimizing customer value;
- Exceeding Customer Expectations – providing solutions that surpass requirements;
- Meeting Delivery Dates – following through on our commitments;
- Total Quality – implementing a quality system that encompasses all aspects of our business.
In 2015 we took another step with our ISO accreditation for our PAS 99 Certification for our integrated management system incorporating Quality (ISO 9001), Environment (ISO 14001) and Workplace Health & Safety (BS OHSAS 18001 & AS/NZS 4801) systems.
Quality Assurance within the supply chain
LaserBond recognizes the products and services it offers forms a critical part of our customers’ supply chain. Like them we have management systems in place to support our lean, customer focused operations, so that input materials and processes deliver reliable, high quality components.
The collaborative relationships we build with our suppliers and our customers based on mutually beneficial continuous improvement programs. These programs cover;
- Quality Management Systems
- Production (EPR – MRP) Management Systems
- Project Management
- Resource Capability
- Financial Viability
- WH&S – Environment – Sustainability
Quality Management Process
Several KPI’s are used to measure, manage and monitor LaserBond’s quality; ‘Non-conformance to Specification’ is our primary internal QA measure with its associated ‘Corrective & Preventative Actions’.
We guarantee the quality of our work so any customer complaint received offers us an opportunity to review and improve internal quality management processes.
LaserBond distills its QA performance into two key measures;
- Conforming Parts / Million delivered (CPPM) – Current target is 99.8%
- On-time Deliveries (OTD) – Current target is 98%